MCF Relocation puts people first every step of the way. The loyalty of our clients over the last 12 years is the sign of our success and the quality of our services. MCF Relocation builds long-term working relationships based on trust, transparency, loyalty and always following through on our commitments.
An independent firm
MCF Relocation is an independent French firm specialised in managing career mobility throughout the whole of France.
We develop tailored solutions to meet firms’ career mobility needs and facilitate the recruitment of new talent.
Our independent structure allows us to offer flexible services, complete freedom of action, and personalised support.
Operational throughout France
We can support French or international staff members moving anywhere in France. Your staff members and their families are assured of a warm welcome, total professionalism and availability, and a trusted advisor on the ground when they arrive.
An experienced team that loves their work
Our team is mainly made up of women, who speak multiple languages and have all experienced career mobility first hand. They are relocation experts who love their work. This is a demanding career you don’t get into by accident.
All our MCF Consultants are “MCF Community” certified. We created this charter to promote our professionalism and expertise in the relocation market.
Each MCF Consultant knows the town or city they are responsible for like the back of their hand: The property market, the different neighbourhoods, transport links, schools. They will be delighted to share all their own personal practical hints and tips to guide you as required.
The MCF Community Charter: Our quality guarantee
Within the MCF Community we share the same values and are united by the importance we place on our professional commitments.
- A people-centred approach to relocation and a focus on helping others
- A personal experience of mobility and understanding of the associated challenges and concerns
- Experience in the field following detailed processes
- A good grasp of foreign languages to ensure fluid communication with the international clients supported
- An enthusiastic, generous, benevolent attitude regardless of the circumstances
- An open-minded, results-focused approach and generous availability
- Work in synergy to develop the strength of the collective
- Strictly no commissions from real estate agencies, property management firms or property owners
Our values: Social Responsibility and Solidarity
MCF RELOCATION also aims to develop a new growth model focusing on social responsibility and solidarity by:
- Supporting the economic fabric composed of small companies and freelancers, in order to contribute to their development and sustainability
- Purchasing from not-for-profit organisations to support the employment of people in disabling situations
- Donating a percentage of our turnover to medical research and charities supporting sick children
- Reducing our carbon footprint
Looking for relocation services in France?
Get in touch to tell us about your career mobility projects or plans to transfer international staff to France.